MAKE START MENU FAST
There are so many tricks in computer, that can help you to speed up your system. You can try this special trick given below to speed up the start menu.
1. Click on the start button of computer and then click on Run.
2. Type regedit and press Ok.
A new window Registry Editor will open here.
3. Select HKEY_CURRENT_USER in Registry Editor and click on + sign.
4. Select Control Panel and explore its options by clicking on + sign.
5. Now you will find here Desktop option and click on it. It will show you many options in right side.
6. Search Menu Show Delay here.
7. When you'll find it double click it and change its value from 400 to 0.
8. Now restart your computer and you will find your start menu working fast.
Here are some shortcuts will be very helpful for you when working on Windows.
1. ESC:- To abort running task.
2. Backspace:- To see last level of my computer and window explorer.
3. CTRL+Tab:- To jump forward with the help of tabs.
4. CTRL+Shift+Tab:- To move backward with the help of tabs.
5. Tab:- To move forward with the help of options.
6. Shift+Tab:- To move backward with the help of options.
7. Alt+Underlined letter:- To apply related command.
8. Enter:- To apply command for Button or Active Option.
9. Spacebar:- To selector deselect any checkbox.