- Scroll to Enlarge-Pressing the control button and scrolling can help you to zoom in or out on the current page. Control + Scroll up, zooms in the current page and Control + Scroll down, zooms out the current page. On a Mac OS this combination will help to zoom in or out the whole screen and not only the document you may be viewing.
- Scroll Wheel as a back Button- While surfing on certain web browsers, you can press the shift button and scroll back to all the sites you have recently visited. Some mice have buttons on the side of the body that can be used as forward and backward button on many web browsers.
- Scroll Sideways- In some versions of Excel, pressing the shift key while scrolling can help you to move sideways on an excel sheet. This is most helpful in big Excel sheets.
- To view two windows on a 50-50 split- Drag the title bar of your left document to the right and the title bar of the right document to the left. This will cause them to appear in equal sizes on the screen, dividing the screen into half.
- To minimize all windows except the current window- Shake the Title bar. If you want to maximize all the windows that you minimized with this shortcut, just click on the title bar.
- To enlarge a window- Drag the title bar to the top.